As a Regional Account Executive you will be responsible for prospecting, building, and maintaining a territory in the United States, through actively growing existing accounts and prospecting for new business in diverse fields including medical & luxury spas, physicians’ offices and licensed skin care facilities. From telephone-based sales and prospecting to training and continued support, we will look to you to build relationships and a solid revenue base with your clients.
This position will require that you be a driven, self-motivated individual who is also willing to receive guidance and direction as you will be responsible for your own local territory and will serve as the primary link between our corporate office and your client.
As a Regional Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting (both in person and on the telephone) and cultivating professional & wholesale accounts in your assigned territory.
- Presenting detailed proposals to prospective professional & wholesale accounts, securing new business.
Growing existing business and developing positive and strategic working relationships with current accounts.Maintain and develop business in the direct sale of IMAGE Skincare products to our prestige and top business partners. The Corporate Prestige Account Strategist/Educator will act as a resource to their accounts, offer education and provide business building consultations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual strategic planning & execution of education classes, events, and marketing initiatives with corporate and strategic accounts
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual sales goals for corporate and strategic accounts assigned
- Facilitation and participation of VERITAS Skincare Sales & Education events at tradeshows and annual sales meetings
- Thorough completion of monthly reports assigned by National Sales Director and or Senior VP of Education
- Planning and execution of duties assigned for corporate events, meetings, and or
- Effective communication & selling skills
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships
- A proven track record in Sales, with past experience in outside sales, and strategic account positioning.
- Strategic planning skills
- Experience in the skincare, beauty, pharmaceutical and/or medical/health field is required. (Experience with ingredients and skincare a huge plus)
- Strong business mindset with the ability to articulate the advantages of Veritas, and the Return on Investment for customers and prospects.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the confidence to educate clients regarding technology and product usage.
- Strong written communication skills are also essential, as you will be expected to draft proposals for clients.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Have the unique combination of being independent and self-motivated, while being open to direction, guidance and proactively staying connected to the corporate office.
- Must be highly organized and capable of multitasking.
- Must live within the metro-area of your territory.
- Esthetician License
- Outside sales experience to skincare professionals (physicians, spas, salons)
- Education experience to skincare professionals (physicians, spas, salons)